Every year, Patriots and Paws collects donated food items to fill Holiday Dinner Bags that are given away to over 200 Veterans/Military Families.
Through your generous donations, these Holiday Dinner Bags help make the holidays a little more special for those who have sacrificed so much for our freedom.
Holiday Dinner Bag Items Needed
Each bag needs to be filled with the list of items below:
- One $20 (Minimum) Grocery Store Gift Card for perishable items (Turkey/Ham)
- Two Cans of Green Beans
- One Box/Container of Stuffing Mix
- One Large Can of Yams
- Two Packets of Dry Gravy Mix or Two Cans of Turkey Gravy
- Two Cans of Chicken Broth
- One Box/Bag of Instant Mashed Potatoes
- One Can of Cranberry Sauce
- Any additional items you wish to include
Please provide a card with a note from you for the family that will receive your donated bag. Click Here to download this Shopping List
Drop Off Location
Filled bags and donated items/gift cards need to be dropped off to us NO LATER than Monday, November 6th, 2017 by 4:00 p.m. If you have any questions you can contact us at 714-323-7229 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Patriots and Paws Warehouse
1515 W. Collins Avenue, Orange CA 92867
Thank You for Your Participation!
No Time to Shop? If you would like to do the shopping for you, please make your donation online and we will take care of the rest. Don’t forget to leave a note for the family that will receive your Holiday Dinner Bag!